Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Blogtember Day 6

Wednesday, September 11: Share links to your favorite online shops, preferably with a few photos of your favorite items in each shop.

My favorite online shops...hm...do I really want to share my secrets?? 

1. http://www.6pm.com/ is one of my absolute favorites. I find just about all of my favorite brands and labels at great prices. OR those moments where you say: I really need navy wedges for this dress! You can go on and select Women's>Shoes>Wedges>Navy>7.5 and have a nice selection of only shoes in your size that you like!!

2. Ruelala, Gilt, Hautelook are also definite faves but they are really hit and miss. Some days you go on and everything is BARELY discounted from retailer prices so it isn't worth it.

3. And last but never, ever least is my true standby: eBay. I can find almost anything that I want on eBay and with eBay Buyer Protection, if it isn't the real thing, then send it back!

No comments:

Post a Comment