Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Blogtember Day 2: 3 months off from your current life

Day 2: Wednesday, September 4: If you could take three months off from your current life and do anything in the world, what would you do? 
Three months off of my current life would give me plenty of time to travel. I want to go to Peru, Costa Rica, back to Mexico and to Argentina. These travels would greatly help my current life as I am studying Latin American culture and arts in college. I would see as many plays in Costa Rica as I could, as I have studied Costa Rican emergent theatre in detail. I would see the Incan ruins in Peru. I would visit Mayan and Aztec ruins in Mexico. I would spend time on the Gulf of Mexico beaches in Mexico as that is my FAVORITE place in the world. I would learn more about Argentinian culture and take advantage of the beautiful sights to see in Buenos Aires. I do believe if done right, those four locations would take 3 months.

If only time would continue when I take those 3 months off so I would be that much closer to graduation...

No comments:

Post a Comment