Monday, September 23, 2013

5 for 5

Progress Report! Old goals.
1. Pack my lunch 3 out of 5 days this week. It's not realistic to think that I can actually do it all 5 days. um no.
2. Re-do 3, 4, 5 from last week.
         YES to one. I took hearing loss documentation to the office.
3. Order my face lotion and new coat (Mom's treat) new coat check. face lotion is coming.
4. Record every expense in my new handy-dandy budget binder! (new blog on that to come with FREE printables) YES!
5. Clean out fall/winter wardrobe and remnants of summer and take donations to Goodwill no.

Well. I managed one and 1/3 goal. That's SAD. Might be my worst week yet.
1. Dinner with Dad. No excuses.
2. Pack lunches.
3. Get transmission fluid changed.
4. Write a good article for Sorority Stylista complete with photos
5. Pack up a fair amount of clothes to keep at Yorktown house so I don't keep driving back and forth for clothes and donate what I don't need at all

Confessions
1. I am stupidly stressed, and I really do have enough time to get it all done...just keep wasting it.
2. I'm incredibly excited for the season premiere of NCIS, but insanely bummed that Cote de Pablo left the show
3. I'm spreading out the watching of Downton Abbey as much as possible so that I am not on a Downton Hangover for a month out of sadness for the loss of the two characters I know are going to die.
4. I still haven't read most of the books I'm using for senior sem paper.
5. I haven't written a good article YET for sorority stylista :(

No comments:

Post a Comment