My birthday is in just over a month and my mother and grandmother are already asking me what I want for my birthday. I realized I was a grownup when I started asking for [slightly] practical things that I simply didn't want to buy for myself.
1. My CNU parking decal. Those things are $250 and needed about 5 days after my birthday...so perfect timing
2. A new Lilly Pulitzer Agenda for the school year; like this one :) http://www.lifeguardpress.com/product/lilly-pulitzer-2014-agenda?display=1475
3. Backup iPhone Battery because my phone is literally always dead...which makes parents and boyfriend worry http://www.lifeguardpress.com/product/lilly-pulitzer-mobile-charger?display=1246
4. Lilly Pulitzer earbuds and holder http://www.lillypulitzer.com/product/Accessories-Shoes/Technology/entity/pc/61/c/248/5939.uts?swatchName=Resort+White+Chiquita+Bonita thank you Carly for making me want these!!
5. iTunes gift card...I hate buying those for myself...