Sunday, August 4, 2013

Goals for the Week!

This is my first time ever publishing my goals for the week, but many of the bloggers I follow every day share their goals with the world. +Lindsey Mart's goals always motivate me, so do +Carly A. Heitlinger's. So here it goes.
1. Pack for Chicago/Detroit Trip. I'm really nervous about this as it is the first time I've ever been up North for longer than a day or so. It will be quite a culture shock with native Michiganders (my boyfriend's family.) AND a 4.5 hour car ride with his dad and his dad's girlfriend from Chicago to Detroit. I always say that if you look your best, you will feel your best so packing is very stressful.

2. Start recording expenses. Target has this fantastic expense tracker made by Fivestar http://tgt.biz/12So0tq. I always have this "Where did all my money go??" feeling at the end of a month, so I want to get a better handle of where it's going. There's also a free app I've become obsessed with: Receipt Hog available through iTunes and the Play Store. You just take pictures of your receipts and it saves the amounts and locations for quick reference.

3. Make and stick to grocery lists! I waste so much money on spur-of-the-moment purchases at the grocery store because it "looked good."

4. Go to bed earlier with time to read before bed. I buy books and REALLY want to read them, but I am so busy or get caught up in a stupid movie and stay up too late. 

5. REMEMBER hearing aids every single day. I have total deaf days because I leave them on a table at home or in the case somewhere in my house and spend the whole day saying "huh?" "what?" because I couldn't remember to stick them in!

No comments:

Post a Comment