Wednesday, August 28, 2013

5 for 5 and Confessions!

I'm playing a little bit of catch up this week. I have really, really slacked on blogging since I've traveled so much this summer and haven't been around my computer 24/7. Then school started and things got equally crazy. So now I'm back, and working on awesome stuff for Sorority Stylista. I will be posting ALL of my articles on this blog, but I will start having some things published on Sorority Stylista. So excited for that.
As I play catch up I'm trying to get my bearings for what this semester is going to look like. Let's start with confessions.

1. I procrastinate like its my job. I cannot deny that my bed is my happy place. It is so comfortable and inviting. I say I'm going to just have a quick rest then get to work...and two hours later it's time to move on to the next task and no work is done.
2. I am addicted to Krispy Kreme Krispy Juniors Mini Crullers. I'd like this addiction to go away...but it hasn't happened yet.
3. I'm drowning in trying to get a handle on two internships, four classes, keeping up with the household, and planning out my future.
4. I haven't remembered my hearing aids in about 10 days...EPIC FAIL.

Next...goals! I'm supposed to tell you how I did on the last ones, but I don't even remember them if that tells you how I did.
1. Remember hearing aids every day. This is ridiculous. They are expensive and necessary, stop forgetting!!!
2. Don't fall behind in any class.
3. Try to write one blog article every day (this is a try not...definite)
4. Organize closet. When I have extra time.
5. Make a study schedule that is realistic and easy to follow.

What are your goals and challenges lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment