So what has been happening? I'm waist deep in my senior seminar (senior thesis) paper as well as 2 other papers I am highly invested in.
I am working as hard as I have ever worked before, and therefore have not had any time to myself to do the things that I want to do.
Blog Schedule (tentative..feel free to share ideas!)
Monday: Goals (old and new)
Tuesday: Obsession of the Week
Wednesday: Television Review (I love TV shows so I will comment on a different one every Wednesday)
Thursday: Fashion cheat sheet. (Easy ways to get ready or get good deals)
Friday: Weekend Update!
I am setting goals for this week, seven goals to complete by next Monday November 18.
1. Finish my senior seminar paper. This is a VERY lofty goal, but I would like to have it finished before going into my oral presentation.
2. Spend one hour every day doing something fun (either on pinterest or playing a video game to relax and decompress)
3. Finish my rough draft of Spanish paper.
4. Catch up on all late work in Literature. This is SHAMEFUL. I am soooo far behind in this class.
5. Remove all items from my room that I am giving away/throwing out. It sounds icky, but I just decided to throw away some books that are falling apart and some old craft things that were just cluttering up my life. I throw away A LOT of stuff that I don't need/want and isn't suitable for donation.
6. Take mom to see Thor 2. She really wants to go and I'm not being a good daughter lately.
7. Go to all classes clean/dressed/made-up
These are all reasonable goals, I think. Let's get it done!